- This event has passed.
Ensure Organizational Compliance with CCPA
June 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is the first major U.S. privacy law to unfold. This law has interested other states in following suit, which may soon call for a national U.S. Privacy Law. Organizations are uncertain how to comply with CCPA, which takes effect January 1, 2020.
In this live webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share what preparation for CCPA compliance entails, including:
- Protecting consumer data
- Applying technology to processes
- Managing multiple channels for consumers exercising their rights
- Ensuring a fast response to breaches
- Requirements of CCPA
- Strategic approach to CCPA
- Best practices for managing CCPA
- Best practices for responding to privacy incidents
As an attendee you’ll learn how to approach CCPA to prepare yourself for the new law in 2020 and set the foundation for other privacy laws as they impact your organization. Register now!