SCCE 18th Annual National Compliance and Ethics Institute
September 15 - September 18
Attend the SCCE 18th Annual National Compliance and Ethics Institute and learn:
- The legal and regulatory framework and requirements of ethics and compliance programs, including an understanding of the key elements necessary for an effective ethics and compliance program.
- To promote ethical and compliant practices in organizations and the Ethics and Compliance profession.
- To identify the compliance issues faced and the key processes to use to address them.
- To equip ethics and compliance officers with the skills and tools necessary to work more effectively with the board, management and employees in their organization(s).
- To develop a working network of ethics and compliance professionals.