- This event has passed.
Seven Steps to Effective Reputational Due Diligence
August 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
In today’s environment of evolving regulatory regimes and societal norms, more attention than ever is paid to how and with whom companies do business. As a result, effective reputational risk management is increasingly important for today’s compliance and ethics professionals. This webcast, “Seven Steps to Effective Reputational Due Diligence” discusses what organizations can do to protect and preserve its most important asset – its reputation.
Topics covered include:
- Creating a culture of compliance and accountability
- Instituting and updating the code of conduct
- Establishing a risk assessment methodology
- Building a framework of communication and training related to reputation management
- Crafting a third-party management strategy
- Improving the Investigation and Reporting process
- Instilling an Environment of Continuous Improvement