The Keylight® Platform
for the Energy Sector
Register to download the full data sheet
The following is an excerpt from the full data sheet.
Organizations across the energy sector – utilities, nuclear, and oil & gas facilities – can use Keylight to systematize processes, manage risk, maintain logical and physical security, and be audit-ready.
Energy firms have historically used a silo-based approach to compliance, risk management and IT security; with each group or department focused on specific risks or guidelines.
Today this approach no longer works. Regulatory requirements, operational risks and cyber-threats are now entwined and more complex. Dividing these disciplines:
- Prevents institutions from creating a common framework to manage compliance
- Hinders management’s ability to develop a unified risk appetite
- Limits the ability to report on cross-functional issues
- Requires more time to accumulate data across various business functions, resulting in isolated business decisions made by each function, instead of enterprise-wide
- Prevents auditors from establishing a universal view of the business
Energy companies need to develop a comprehensive risk management program. But that’s unrealistic when critical information is stored on multiple spreadsheets across the organization, viewed separately by each department, or managed using multiple software programs and processes.
The LockPath® Keylight® Platform, is an enterprise-wide governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) platform that provides unmatched capabilities to:
- Import data from multiple sources
- Organize, store and manage records across processes in a single accessible location
- Utilize workflow to transition records through a review and approval process
- Develop dashboards to report information at all levels
Using the Keylight Platform helps these organizations enhance their process maturity by establishing standard, repeatable procedures. It also allows users to document and report activities, and cross-reference the information to specific risks and controls imported from a variety of regulatory frameworks. In turn, this makes it easier and less time consuming to:
- Prepare for and respond to industry and regulatory audits
- Create new policies or reinforce existing ones
- Update business continuity plans
- Take action to prevent future incidents
Register to Download