The Keylight® Platform
for Financial Services
Register to download the full data sheet
The following is an excerpt from the full data sheet.
Organizations across the financial services industry – banks and credit unions, insurance companies, investment firms, mortgage lenders, payment processors – can use Keylight to systematize processes, manage risk, maintain logical and physical security, and be audit-ready.
Financial services companies have historically used a silo-based approach to compliance, risk management and IT security; with each group or department focused on specific risks or guidelines.
Today this approach no longer works. Regulatory requirements, operational risks and cyber-threats are now entwined and more complex. Dividing these disciplines:
- Prevents institutions from creating a common framework to manage compliance
- Hinders management’s ability to develop a unified risk appetite
- Limits the ability to report on cross-functional issues
- Requires more time to accumulate data across various business functions, resulting in isolated business decisions made by each function, instead of enterprise-wide
- Prevents auditors from establishing a universal view of the business
Financial services organizations need to develop a comprehensive risk management program. But that’s unrealistic when critical information is stored on multiple spreadsheets across the organization, viewed separately by each department, or managed using multiple software programs and processes.
The LockPath® Keylight® Platform is an enterprise-wide governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) platform that facilitates a unified approach by:
Integrating operational, vendor and security risk assessments with appropriate compliance activities, giving you a holistic view into all risk and compliance activities
- Systematizing processes to eliminate redundancies and decrease risk of human error
- Importing relevant data from multiple sources
- Enhancing process maturity by establishing standard, repeatable procedures
- Providing management with visibility into the overall risk posture to identify trends before they become issues
- Organizing, storing and managing records across processes in a single location
- Increasing communication and collaboration between departments and business lines
- Giving users the ability to create reports that highlight relevant information, as needed
- Decreasing audit preparation and execution time