The Keylight Platform
The Keylight® platform helps organizations bring order to the chaos of information governance, compliance, risk management and IT security. It is used to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk, eliminate redundancy, and demonstrate regulatory compliance. In short, Keylight provides the most efficient path to audit-readiness.
Features & Benefits
Dynamic Content Framework™
A highly scalable and flexible content engine that gives users the ability to create custom tables and fields. The drag-and-drop functionality enables users to create reports without developers and report writers.
Supplement Existing GRC Solutions
Our robust API allows data in Keylight to be pushed to existing third-party platforms that do not provide the necessary functionality an organization needs.
Configured to each unique user, Keylight is designed to easily accommodate your organization’s growth and expansion.
Keylight workflows let you streamline business processes, respond to threats and vulnerabilities, review and approve exception requests, monitor incident resolution, and review business continuity plans.
Keylight’s powerful ad-hoc reporting and dashboarding engine is equipped with the option to report and analyze historic content, such as historical revisions of records.
Our team of experienced industry professionals ensure you get the most out of your investment by getting Keylight deployed and running within weeks using your methodology and your pre-existing content. Contact Support
Anonymous Incident Portal
The web-based service allows employees to securely and anonymously report workplace incidents and violations, and assign those reports to response teams for investigation. Learn More
Remote Directory Sync
Provides convenient user access with the user’s on-premise LDAP directory, through the cloud with the necessary SAML security authentication.
This licensed-controlled feature enables companies with international teams to translate the Keylight Platform user interface into multiple languages.
Gather information about risks and compliance comprehension from internal and external sources. Administrators can include conditional questions, link assessments to controls, and configure follow-up or remediation tasks based on user responses.
- Corporate Compliance & Oversight
- Operational Risk Management
- Audit Management
- Vendor Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management & Planning
- IT Risk Management
Keylight provides the advantages of:
- Authority documents that are mapped to harmonized controls, allowing the ability to deduplicate compliance efforts and eliminate redundant requirements
- A configurable workflow that facilitates collaboration between stakeholders to ensure the proper people are notified/reminded to perform periodic policy review and approval
- The ability to report on and receive notifications as the provided content library is regularly updated with changing rules/regulations
Keylight can make operational risk management more effective by providing the ability to:
- Maintain a comprehensive risk register to add, track and resolve risks/incidents
- Utilize assessments to gather, organize, and report on critical risk-related information from the people who work most closely with the associated assets and business processes
- Develop simple or complex workflow processes to submit, review and approve exception requests with automated alerts, notifications, and reminders
Keylight can make audit management more effective by providing the ability to:
- Generate audit and remediation tasks while also providing tools for viewing and sharing audit performance, findings and history
- Manage the tracking of audit requests, internal controls and all the communications between team members and external auditors
- Identify and justify unmapped controls/risks
Keylight can make Vendor Risk Management more effective by providing the ability to:
- Create dynamic assessments using prebuilt questions based on standards and regulations to obtain relevant vendor information
- Group third parties by role or type to segment the survey types or frequency for different vendor sets
- Automatically generate a score to determine the risk profile of a third party across different risk categories
Keylight can make BCMP more effective by providing the ability to:
- Conduct business impact analysis to determine the effects of business continuity
- Establish workflows to regularly review plans and to allow collaboration between stakeholders to ensure the plans receive all required approvals prior to publishing
- Map plans to risks, controls, processes, and vendors
Keylight can make IT policy and risk management more effective by providing the ability to:
- Correlate scan data from multiple configuration, web application, and vulnerability scanners to identify trends and achieve a holistic risk profile
- Make stakeholders aware of and test knowledge of policies and policy changes
- Leverage existing IT investments to optimize data from third party security vendors to holistically expose threats and obtain a true view of their vulnerabilities
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Audit Manager streamlines preparing for audits and managing the details resulting from findings. Did we say audit ready? Yes we did.
Rely on Business Continuity Manager to create and maintain business continuity and recovery plans. Whatever happens, preparation counts.
Use Compliance Manager to manage compliance processes with multiple regulations like HIPAA and SOX. Being in compliance is a nice feeling.
Bad things happen. Incident Manager is for the aftermath, mitigating incidents, assigning tasks, reporting, among other activities.
Take the uncertainty out of risk management with Risk Manager. Use Rm to manage risk holistically. Turn risk into a competitive advantage.
Tame the security threat with Security Manager. Use Sm to prioritize IT threats, report on vulnerabilities, and more. Address the stress.
Vendor Manager makes it easier to perform third-party assessments. Manage the vendor lifecycle for that matter. No matter what, it’s Vm.
LockPath’s Keylight® platform solves complex problems for manufacturers struggling to manage evolving ISO standards, privacy and confidentiality obligations and SEC reporting such as Conflict Minerals disclosure. Keylight merges organizational silos by harmonizing risk management, vulnerability remediation and third-party assessments.
Retailers leverage LockPath’s Keylight® platform to keep pace with regulatory changes, consolidate compliance activities and be audit-ready at all times. The fast-paced retail industry is a perfect match for Keylight’s ability to correlate data from multiple sources with current regulations and deliver valuable context for better and faster business decisions.